Sunday, June 8, 2008

Stepping Out Of Singapore Soon

I finally have the time to write my own blog because I always wanted to have a good memories of my trip. It is why I decided to create a blog before I leave Singapore tomorrow.

Firstly, I will be leaving Singapore tomorrow night at 2315hrs. I will be going to USA for 23 days from 9th June to 1st July.

I will write more about it once I step in New York on 10th June.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your blog website opening to traffic!

I'm glade to be able to read your blog website.
Please enjoy an American trip.
I'm looking forward to American photograph and a talk.

sumie

Debao said...

Hey Sumie

Thank you for a comment. Rest assured you will get to see my pictures of USA soon once I upload it. Looking forward having a chat with you in Skype when you are free..

Anonymous said...

Nice Layout. Do enjoy yourself in NYC. Bon Voyage.